What We Believe
"FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD, AND ALL ARE JUSTIFIED FREELY BY HIS GRACE THROUGH THE REDEMPTION THAT CAME BY CHRIST JESUS." - rOMANS 3:23-24
We accept others, just as Jesus has accepted us!
We desire to share the good news of Jesus Christ, and encourage others into a real and deepening relationship with our Lord and Savior.
- The Bible is the inspired infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In Christ's atoning sacrifice through His shed blood.
- We are saved by His grace, not by our works.
- We believe in His death, burial, and resurrection.
- We practice water baptism by immersion, and regular weekly communion.